Ifogahben's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Peaceful Winter Sunday in Regina SK

Peaceful Winter Sunday in Regina SKPeaceful Winter Sunday in Regina SKFor 6 months we will experience this and basically having  fun indoors, making the very best of any window of opportunities of the weather rising to plus 1 degree. Most part of the season will see weather dancing around -10 to -30 or more.

Regina, SK, Canada
6 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Peaceful Winter Sunday in Regina SK

@Ifogahben Piękna zima.... ale 6 miesięcy to brzmi trochę przerażająco 🙂 Pozdrawiam, trzymaj się ciepło!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Peaceful Winter Sunday in Regina SK

It looks beautiful, @Ifogahben. Thanks for sharing! Is this the first snow for the season in your area?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Ifogahben,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing the lovely image with us! We are anticipating a freezing winter season in Europe as well, but I have to say, there is nothing better than a white Christmas. I'm curious to know, what device did you use to take the photograph?

With that said, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. It gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. Please take a look at What makes a good post and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

You're welcome to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic and feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks for your response. Still very new to the group and peehaps6 what you have sent has so much info to guide my going forward. The device used was LG G6

Level 8

Thanks. This is not the first snow, we had that

in October

Level 8

thanks for your response. We had the first snow in October