IMG_3346.JPGIMG_3344.JPG

Prem mandir

Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Peace Lovly and Very Attractive palce

Hi @bipuljaiswal999

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I did rotate two of your pictures because they were upside down. You can do it yourself next time before posting.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Rif.: Peace Lovly and Very Attractive palce

Salve. Complimenti e grazie per le stupende foto. Buona giornata. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Peace Lovly and Very Attractive palce

Hi @bipuljaiswal999,

Thanks for sharing.

It looks very interesting with the lights. Was it some kind of festival? Do you want to tell a bit more about that? I`m personally interested in the building on the first photo, it looks cool.

By the way, you can check out the How to take great photos in low light post to get more experienced.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Thanks a lot of you
Level 6

Anche tu