Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Nice picture!

A Beautifull flower from Dom. Rep20180921_073113.jpg

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Garden

Pretty in pinkPretty in pink

I love to see all the vivid natural colours that nature provides without any artificial elements added. It always amazes me the beautiful natural colours, that Mother Nature provides for us to enjoy 

Google Moderator

Re: Nice picture!

Hello @Joaking,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing this post, there is an ongoing thread about this topic I am merging your post to the Local Guides Garden thread.

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Bls: Local Guides Garden

Kamboja Jepang Merah dok PribadiKamboja Jepang Merah dok PribadiBunga Kamboja dulu sempat jadi trend pencinta bunga dengan harga yang sangat mahal.

Apalagi yang bentuk pohonya bagus. dicari orang dengan harga mahal.

Level 5

🌿🍁🌿Pataias, Portugal

IMG_20180922_153413_994.jpg

Level 9

Re: 🌿🍁🌿Pataias, Portugal

Nice flower @AC84 thank for sharing with us.

Level 7

رد: 🌿🍁🌿Pataias, Portugal

🌷👍

Level 3

Wonderful indonesia

Amazing flowerAmazing flower

IMG20180923093928.jpg

Level 5

Bunga wortel yang sedang mekar.

Jangan merasa kecil dihadapan orang besar, dan jangan merasa besar dihadapan orang kecilJangan merasa kecil dihadapan orang besar, dan jangan merasa besar dihadapan orang kecil

Level 9

Re: Bunga wortel yang sedang mekar.

Thank you @NurAini for sharing.