LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Pasta al pesto day!

Hi Local Guides, some of you may already know that in august in Genoa we had a huge disaster, an important bridge collapsed, with 43 casualties:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_Morandi

Some food influencers launched a raise funding initiative to help population that lost everything, and this will be done through the famous Genoa recipe "Pasta al pesto".

1.png

ENJOY PASTA WITH PESTO SAUCE AND HELP GENOA ... at participating restaurants, for each pasta pesto dish ordered, €2 will be donated to the city of Genoa.

To discover the list of restaurants WORLDWIDE that will participate the initiative, please, visit 

3.png

Genova, GE, Italia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pasta al pesto day!

Hey @LucioV,

Thank you for posting something regarding this amazing initiative. Genova and Liguria more, in general, has been hit so many times by bad weather in the past, but it always managed to rise up somehow.

Pesto is our best resource, it makes people feel happy even if times are tough.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

oh @LucioV thanks for this post! 

I wish I could go (to help and to eat pesto ❤️ ) but only is in São Paulo 😞 

Best wishes from Brazil in this tough moment. Take care.

Level 8

@LucioV

Gran iniciativa y humanidad con la comunidad a la que nos dedicamos. 

Un apoyo desde Uruguay!

LuaPL