Passo di Resia, Curon Venosta, BZ, Italia
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Passo resia 🇮🇹

Look´s Nice !!! WOW 

Google Moderator

Hey @K226xq ,

Thank you for sharing this snowy photo and for me looks like a fairy tail! It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @K226xq,

This place looks amazing, thanks for sharing.

I like to go to the mountains to be hidden from the city for a weekend. Do you like winter sports or prefer to relax there? I was 12, when I tried skiing for the first time, and I literally fell in love with that. 

Caption: Winter in Bulgaria, Vitosha Mountain (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: Winter in Bulgaria, Vitosha Mountain (Local Guide @Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Amazing photo, thank you for sharing with us @K226xq 

Level 10

Me encanta la nieve!

Ya quisiera estar haciendo snowboard ahí bro! hehe