Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pasar Tjengkir Gading - 2nd Meet-up Cirebon Local Guides

Pasar Tjengkir Gading - 2nd Meet-up Cirebon Local Guides

Sumber

Sumber, Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia

February 17, 2019 @ 08:00 (WIB)

Halo Cirebon! Kita akan mengunjungi pasar digital di Cirebon yang instagrammable banget nih, yaitu Pasar Tjengkir Gading! Kita juga akan melakukan map editing dan photo walk di sini karena tempat ini belum ada di Maps. Jadi perlu kita review untuk membangun pariwisata Cirebon. Yuk tekan tombol "attend" untuk bergabung di 2nd Meet Up Cirebon Local Guides!

Rundown acara:

08:00-09:00 Pembukaan dan perkenalan

09:00-11:00 Maps editing, maps review, photo walking

11:00-12:00 Sharing session tentang Local Guides dan Google Maps, penutupan

Perlengkapan untuk jaga-jaga:

1. Payung

2. Jas hujan

3. Topi

4. Uang secukupnya

RSVP di sini

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Sumber, Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pasar Tjengkir Gading

Hi @dian_9395,

Thank you very much for organizing this meet-up and introducing Pasar Tjengkir Gading to the community! I hope that many people will join you. I'm looking forward to see the recap.

By the way, I will add an Indonesian language tag to this post, so that it can be more easily found by Indonesian speakers. You can read more about language tags here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Keep exploring and have fun! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Oke thank you for the useful information @RadieN 

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @dian_9395. I wish you good luck with the meet-up!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!