JoinalAbedin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Parveen went to school on bicycle

Take pictures from the coastal area of Mirsharai in ChittagongTake pictures from the coastal area of Mirsharai in Chittagong

Once upon a time, the condition of female education in Bangladesh was very bad. The girls were kept in the house. Parents did not have any interest in their childhood if they had a daughter. 

Now that situation is not there. Many things have changed.

In the coastal area, not only the girl, the overall education system was bad. Children from the sea were ignorant. Now the coastal area has changed. Now they are becoming meritorious. 

Parveen,  student of class sixth, regularly goes to school, and every afternoon she goes to the Sonali Shopno Pathshala. Girls from the coastal areas have awoke this way. They went to school by cycling. This is how they are illuminated.

Children are being educated in the coastal areasChildren are being educated in the coastal areas

Joy
Mirsharai, Bangladesh
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Parveen went to school on bicycle

I think that it is excellent that the perceptions and ideals have shifted in terms of female education and enlightenment - I really enjoy the photo of the teacher and students near the water. I feel like its a great photo that captures the story, along with the photo of Parveen.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoinalAbedin,

Thank you for sharing with us.

It is really heart-warming to see how children, without being separated, are receiving equally attention.

Education is the way to help the next generation to pave for their own path.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoinalAbedin,

I am joinig @sonnyNg thoughts. The natural development of a society is receiving equal treatments, despite gender or social class belonging. Your post and picture are really meaningful and I like the overall message that you want to share with us. Thank you for that. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@SP31 Thank you for your nice comment.

Joy
Level 8

@sonnyNg Thank you. 

You really say a great word. There are such images in many areas of Bangladesh. Children gradually realize that, education is the means of their advancement.

Joy
Level 8

@Sorbe Thank you so much. 

Joy