cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Part-2 | Bangladesh Local Guides 50th Meet Up @ Fantasy Kingdom

Photo of 50th Meet up: Part-2.

Happy New Year-2017

Your waiting is over. Now see the part-2 photos of Bangladesh Local Guides here.

I want to mention that more photos are coming in part by part. and after that, the summery part also will come at the end.

# 50 participants from around the country.

# Had a whole day enjoyment at Fantasy Kingdom

# Enjoyed lots of rides and passed a great time at Water Kingdom(Photos coming).

# Lots of photo shooting.

# Had lunch there.

Well, The day was really awesome. We all make it happen from Bangladesh Local Guides.

That makes us a proud member of this community.

@MaraC @CorrieD @TraciC hope would like this photos(Part-2).

Part-1 Here

Don't mind, please. Ill tag you next all photo part that you won't miss this photos. 🙂 🙂 🙂

In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.In front of Roller Coaster.On the Roller Coaster.On the Roller Coaster.In front of the gate of Water KingdomIn front of the gate of Water KingdomParticipantsParticipantsParticipantsParticipantsLunch TimeLunch TimeLunch timeLunch timelunch timelunch timelunch timelunch timelunch time.lunch time.in the waterin the waterin the waterin the waterin the waterin the waterGroupGroupgroupgroupPlay of waterPlay of watergroupgroupplaying in waterplaying in waterMr. Sajol that mean me and Mr. Leon brother was sliding on tubeMr. Sajol that mean me and Mr. Leon brother was sliding on tubethe waterthe waterall togatherall togatherin the tunnelin the tunnelThe croudThe croudFlying CarpetFlying CarpetOn the roller CoasterOn the roller CoasterOn the roller CoasterOn the roller CoasterSpider rideSpider ride

Tune up here.

Part-1 | Bangladesh Local Guides 50th Meet Up @ Fantasy Kingdom

Part-3 | Bangladesh Local Guides 50th Meet Up @ Fantasy Kingdom

Thank You All.

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Part-2 | Bangladesh Local Guides 50th Meet Up @ Fantasy Kingdom

Awesome Work man! Really appreciated

I wish I was there 😛

But good work! Hope more such meet ups are organised with a great success!

Best Of Luck!

Level 8

@Yash Thanks for your appreciation.

More photos here in Part One

Level 5

What a amazing moment that was..  Really nice...

We want this type meet up by Comilla Local Guides 

Level 10

@SajolKDas 🙂 hope you in future post more photos about 50th meetUp 

Mahabub Hasan