Spoiler
Paris traveling summer 2018

3E6AD28E-6590-44E2-99EF-9C6EE5DF16A6.jpeg

3E6AD28E-6590-44E2-99EF-9C6EE5DF16A6.jpeg

Eiffel Tower View، باريس، فرنسا
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Paris

@Faisal303 welcome to the Local Guides Connect community. It would be nice to read about your visit here, so do write a short summary with photos where possible. Also, do try to rotate the photo in the right orientation before uploading so we can improve the quality of posts in LG Connect..

Since you are fairly new here, do introduce yourself (it not already) by replying to our monthly introductions post here:  Introduce Yourself Oct 2018

Use the below links as a reference on what to write and share.

> How to share good posts: What are Connect topics? and also What makes a good post?

Happy contributing! 

====

Level 3

i wanna go to paris 😞

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Faisal303

Welcome to Connect.

I went to Paris last year, and I have managed to visit really interesting places during my stay there.

My favorite one was Montmartre, for the artistic and colorful atmosphere that you can feel there. Which were the places that caught mostly your attention instead? Have you managed to go on the top of the Tour Eiffel?

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect .

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

i hope you go soon 🙂

Level 8

Paris is Architecturally incredible!

The reasons why it survived WW2 are quite funny in a dark sort of way.

I always have a special feeling when I'm there so it holds a special place for me.

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...