IMG_20181117_191240_346.jpg

G0029042.JPG

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Sarangkot Paragliding Spot, Pokhara, Nepal
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Paragliding

Looks like good location for paragliding @Trkatel, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 9

Hi @TheEagleEye  its best place for paragliding but climate was not clear on that day..Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿ™‚

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

great post, thank you for sharing with us @Trkatel 

Level 9

@AbdullahAMThank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Trkatel ,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us, it really looks scary for me.

I find your photos great, however sharing a bit more information about your images in general would arouse the curiosity and interest of the other members, and they will have a better understanding of the place. Would you like to tell us more about the feeling of this paragliding?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @MoniV i was so scared at first when pilot put paragliding jacket on my back . But when we starterd to fly ,it felt like a bird ,really enjoyed ! 

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Former Google Contributor

@Trkatel it's great that you have enjoyed it, I don't think that I will be able to do so ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 7

I like this view@Genious-Mind. I can not do it for some reason. but I like it. Thank you sharing this with us.

Go on posting.

All the best.

Level 7

Amazing view @Trkatel