Zcar77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Parachute rides sails and jet ski

Parachute sailsParachute sails

Parachute rides on a beautiful day nice atmosphere cool breeze and blue skies ?

Nassau, The Bahamas
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Parachute rides sails and jet ski

Hi @Zcar77,

Thanks for sharing this interesting photo! Did you capture it or are you the one who is flying? Can you tell us more about this activity that you experienced and the place that you visit?

Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect for some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV sure , In the Bahamas it's surrounded by beautiful turquoise waters and lots of water activities like this one I captured but if you visit you can enjoy lots of water sporting activities like this parasailing sport 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Zcar77,

It is great to learn this. The turquoise waters must be more than breathtaking to look at!

Do you have any other photos or places you would like to share with us from the Bahamas? I believe everyone will love to see the world through your eyes and learn more about your place.

Looking forward to it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!