farhanmudabudiman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Pancoran Rayo Waterfall Kerinci

Pancuran Rayo Waterfall

Pancuran Rayo Waterfall is a waterfall in Kerinci Regency which is one of the highest waterfalls in Sumatra. This waterfall, which has a height of 150 meters, is also still included in the Kerinci Seblat National Park area.
Air Terjun.jpeg

besides mount kerinci here there are many natural attractions that are very beautiful

if you visit my area, you will be combined with natural beauty in the form of mountains, waterfalls, natural hot water, the highest lake in southeast Asia which is on the top of seven mountains, and here is combined with a vast expanse of tea gardens

Kerinci, Jambi, Indonesia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pancoran Rayo Waterfall Kerinci

Beautiful waterfall, @farhanmudabudiman. It kind of reminds me of Raiskoto Praskalo in Bulgaria. It's one of my favourite waterfalls around.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

waw thats very beautifull, @IrrPavlova its like Pendung Semurup waterfall in my place to access this waterfall its not hard cause not to far from main road

Level 9

Thanks @farhanmudabudiman

For sharing the beautiful picture of waterfall with us.

I also want to share a picture of waterfall (Kempty Falls)

which is located at Mussoorie, it's a hill station in Uttarakhand state of northern India.

I hope you'll like it. @IrrPavlova

Caption: Visitors enjoying bath in Kempty Waterfall at Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India (Photo by Local Guide IshantHP_ig).Caption: Visitors enjoying bath in Kempty Waterfall at Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India (Photo by Local Guide IshantHP_ig).

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos both, @farhanmudabudiman and @IshantHP_ig. It is truly a beautiful place. Is there a celebration of some kind in Mussoorie? Why did they decide to get in the water together?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9