Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Palm Arabiana Food Crawl

Palm Arabiana Food Crawl

Meraj's Palm Arabiana

National Highway 44, Cherlaguda, Gandiguda, Telangana 509217, India

November 10, 2018 @ 16:00 (IST)

Hola! there was a grand opening of Meraj's Palm Arabiana Restaurant Q) Have you tried the special dishes of Palm Arabiana restaurant? A) No need to wait any longer, food fest is here. We're going to have a yummy food crawl in Hyderabad that too in a newly opened multicuisine restaurant. Get ready to amaze your taste buds with Rajasthani bheja, Kabul Darbar's Mandi, Tawa gosht and much more. Do you know? this restaurant is designed by Maqsood engineer(famous for unique structural design skills - popularly known as a living legend). Really worth visiting. Each attendee must bring ₹400/-. Guests are welcome.

RSVP here

National Highway 44, Cherlaguda, Gandiguda, Telangana 509217, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Palm Arabiana Food Crawl

Hey @FazeelUsmani Assalam walaikum, 

It's 00.17 here, and after see your post, I m feeling so much hungry, specially craving for Rajhistani bheja 😊😊😊 do something and send it to Karachi 🙂 🙂 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Waalaikumassalam @KashifMisidia. Haha... if possible I would've definitely sent it to you. Even I haven't tasted Rajasthani bheja, this will be my first time. Stay tuned for the recap. 

Google Moderator

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

The day of your meet-up is almost here and I'm already looking forward to the recap! Looks like it's going to be a real feast of deliciousness. 🙂 

Have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thanks for tagging me, @FazeelUsmani, I'm heading over to check you food adventures!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!