Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Pakistani Local Guides Community🇵🇰

Thank you for tagging @bdmafuz

Of course I can, I am moving it just now.

@IamAnisurrahman, please search in the community before posting a new subject. I am merging your post on the one already created by @Anonymous

Creating more posts about the same subject, is only creating a dispersion of information.

Thank you for your attention

Ermes

Level 7

Re: Pakistan Local Guides Group

@IamAnisurrahman welcome to local guide connect community.

@Anonymous I am quite happy to see you active again on connect..

SAM
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @ErmesT to merge that post

@Sami-ur-rahman brother sure i am active on Local Guides Connect but just leave WhatsApp Group only, thank you very much

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pakistani Local Guides Community🇵🇰

Thank you very much @bdmafuz to mention ERMEST to move that post here

@IamAnisurrahman welcome to Pakistan Local Guides Group, here you will get a large number of Local Guides from Pakistan, hope it will be very helpful for your Meet-Ups and you will be more easy to share your ideas to your nearby Local Guides as well

Level 8

Hi @IamAnisurrahman, welcome to Pakistan local guide group.

Level 7

Happy independence Day Pakistan

14 August 1947

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy independence Day Pakistan

Happy Independence day from me as well!

I'm going to merge your post with Pakistan Local Guides Group@Nazir_Abbas. There it will be largely appreciated.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Happy independence Day Pakistan

Thanksss @IrrPavlova
Level 9

Happy Independence day to All PakistanHappy Independence day to All Pakistan

Happy Independence day to all members of the connect.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glowing Cities

Hi,

As today is the indepIndepen day of Pakistan and the  71th Anniversary is being celebrated. When I moved outside there is huge crowd to celebrate making fun and enjoying.

The buildings beautifully decorated with stunning lights and glowing beautifully covered with national flags. It is so amazing to see such huge flag design and cover the whole buildings with white and green lights the national flag's color.

On seaside a huge crowd is there and ringing with national songs bikes cars and many vehicles full with sounds eco and moving around the city. This is a beauty and great celebration of the xitizeci who are alive and making great excitement of this day.IMG_20180814_160901.jpg

15-58-12-images.jpg

15-58-20-images.jpg

16-01-31-images.jpg

16-02-22-images.jpg

16-00-39-images.jpg

15-58-49-images.jpg

16-03-52-images.jpg

16-04-22-images.jpg

IMG_20180814_160628.jpg