Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Pakistan Local Guides Group

Thanks a lot @Anonymous brother

I really wish to be there to represent Pakistan this year. Also, I want all 3 of us to be there and I am still positive that it will happen InshAllah

Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmerAli try the best ever, yes i am sure you all 3 Pakistani will be there at San Francisco to represent 🇵🇰

Level 8

Pakistani Local Guides Community🇵🇰

Hello, dear Pakistani local guides can we create a community of our country, to improve Maps.

Anas Khan Shingalwal
Connect Moderator

Re: Pakistani Local Guides Community🇵🇰

Hello @IamAnisurrahman and warm welcome to Local Guides connect community. 

Here I prefer to you please read this thread. Here many useful information shared by @ @Anonymous. 

He has already shared local guides community list from Pakistan. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi, Asslam o Alaikum dear Pakistani Local Guides Community. I join Local Guides Connect. I am in Level 8, belong from Battagram City, KPK, PK.

Anas Khan Shingalwal
Level 9

Walkomasslam anis bhai welcome to the community 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @IamAnisurrahman bahi, happy to see you in Pakistan Local Guides Community 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @NareshDarji brother to mention me here, @IamAnisurrahman welcome brother, Pakistan Local Guides Community on Google plus is available initiative by @HashimN, that was 1st supported Local Guide community from Pakistan but unfortunately Official Support to outside the Connect is no more available now, as Local Guides Connect is official home of Local Guides, moreover here on Local Guides Connect you will found very active local guides from Pakistan i.e. @Haseeb @AkmalB @_Umer @Sami-ur-rahman @KashifMisidia @Numra1 @AIMAN_SAEED

Level 8

Hi @IamAnisurrahman this is old Pakistan Local Guides Group by @Anonymous. Mention @ your known Pakistan Local Guides he

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT can you please move this post HERE. Thanks