Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pakistan Local Guides Group

Reminder: Requesting all Pakistan Local Guides to submit their introduction video in our SHARED ALBUM that we able to finalise out Pakistan Local Guides video

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

@Anonymous could you try this, just copy and paste this below updated

<p><li-image width="48" height="34" alt="Pakistan flag-XL-anim.gif" align="left" id="205184iB6278A9C693CDE1B" size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new"></li-image></p>

Connect Moderator

Top post. good job mate

Level 8

Hello @Anonymous Bro you can enslist me as well. i am Local Guide From Nawabshah.

Level 7

Aoa,

@Anonymous Bro im new in this community from lahore hope you will help to better understand this community.

Please add me in any PAKISTANl especially group from lahore on social media that can help me.

Thanks

Regards,

SAMI UR RAHMAN

SAM
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @Sami-ur-rahman @arkthebest @OmerAli to the Pakistan Local Guides Group, very happy to see your introduction and comment over here, @abdulmajid5886 have a look here to find other Pakistan Local Guides 

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sami-ur-rahman i would like to also refer you to Lahore Local Guides Google plus community where you will find Local Guides around that area as well but Local Guides Connect is official home for Local Guides and support outside the connect is not available

Level 7

@Anonymous thanks buddy for your support .💐

SAM
Level 6

Re: Pakistan Local Guides List

Hi This Khurram From Karachi 

Level 7

Add me to the list, i'm from Lahore but travel and contribute all over Pakistan 🙂