Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pakistan Local Guides Group

Hi, @Junno75

Welcome to local guide community and nice to know about you 

Level 9

Welcome to the group @Junno75 
I'm sure you will love to get in touch with our local guide hero from Karachi @KashifMisidia.

Level 7

Any one from Pakistan who attend LGC 2018?

Connect Moderator

@Mehboob

I did .

sorry I am still traveling so that's why coukdnt come up with ny event recap post. 

I guess I will write something on Sunday and will also share pics of the event .

As you already know that Google+ is shutting down,and Google want us to be more active here on localguidesconnect, therefore, I will be posting links here .

P.S. 

could I please ask @Anonymous @HashimN @Haseeb bhai to arrange a Hangout session with fellow Local Guides from Pakistan so that we can share our experiences and future goals 

Level 6

Welcome Junaid

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @OmerAli bahi, sure we all are waiting for the recap sharing of your Connect Live 2018, i think 12pm of coming Saturday will be better for Hangouts Conference

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @OmerAli

First xongcong you for the participaning of this event and presenting Pakistan Local Guide. We like to see you in pic as a participant as we could not see you in event video and pics share by others Local Guides

Level 9
Level 9

Assalam o alikum

I am from karachi Pakistan,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @KLG

Welcome to Local Guide Group and happy to see you me from Karachi too

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @KLG to official Local Guides forum, @Anonymous @OmerAli @Mehboob @KLG @Haseeb we can arrange a Hangouts Meetings on Pakistan Local Guides Hangouts at this weekend, please schedule it