Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Glowing Cities

pleasure.

@izahrakashif welcome on board. we would like to see your introductory post soon. 

Normally we follow the following template

1. Profile Picture (if you prefer)
2. Name
3. Location
4. What you Love about being a Local Guide
5. How you heard about Local Guides program
6. My favorite cuisine to explore
7. What do you love to share
8. Fun Fact about me

Here's a link to a previous Introduce Yourself discussion thread (for your reference, but currently locked as it grows real quick, real fast) by @brittym to get you started .

Level 5

Alright, thanks. I’ll come up with one soon. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @izahrakashif

Thanks for reply on my post 

Level 8

Re: Pakistan Local Guides Group

Hi i am Saim Riaz local Guides

Riaz
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @SaimRiaz

Nice to meet you where are you from I am from Karachi

Level 7

Asalam O allekum @Anonymous Brother i am Level 7 Local Guide From Tando Allahyar (Sindh) Pakistan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ayazkhanzada warm welcome brother, happy to see you here, also have a look at earlier posts of this conversation, you will find a huge number Local Guides from Pakistan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Ayazkhanzada

Nice to meet you I am from Karachi Sindh

Level 7

Thanks irfan bro im from Tando Allahyar nice to meet you to 🙂

Level 5

Hi Guys,

Name: Junaid Ahmed

What I love about being a Local Guide: I am kinda outdoor type person, I love to go for fishing, hunting and various other places. I love meeting new people and help them by sharing my experience.

My favorite cuisine to explore: I love spicy foods, favorite cuisine Pakistani, Indian, Western and Chinese.

Fun Fact about me: I have happy-go-lucky type nature, I am funny, curious, anxious and sometimes totally different as Coco Chanel said, "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." This encourages me to always follow my heart no matter what. I will never follow society's standards and norms because they do not define me. Chanel's saying definitely influences my character and lifestyle.