Herri1989's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Pakaian adat melayu riau

IMG_20200628_000913_555.jpg

 Salah satu pakaian adat melayu riau, biasanya pakain ini digunakan saat acara pernikahaan, acara adat dan lain lain.

Terbuat dari kain tenun yang di rajut menggunakan alat tradisional di riau.

Corak dan warnanya juga beragam, tergantung selera.

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pakaian adat melayu riau

Hi @Herri1989

Thanks for sharing about these beautiful traditional clothes.

Please note that that your post has an Italian language label. Please note that I'm going to remove the label because you didn't write in the Italian language. 

Please take a look at the How do I find posts in my preferred language? article, where you can find how to use language labels and search for posts in your preferred language.

P.S. I will relabel your post to Local Stories as this is the place where you can write a post to inspire others to join your cause or share tips for ways people can make a difference in their local neighborhoods. 

Feel free to have a look at Your guide to Connect for more information about what topics are discussed here, how to choose your posts labels and many more great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Herri1989 So beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!

Connect Moderator

Aww @Herri1989 

Melayu cultures with wedding dress, perfect . 

By the way that's your wedding traditional ceremony Riau culture?