Rico_Ricardo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Padang Sauce

Seafood in Padang SauceSeafood in Padang SaucePadang Sauce Recipe : chili pepper, garlic, shallot, ginger, turmeric, candlenut and scallion

Warung Laut Condong Square, Condong, Kota Singkawang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Padang Sauce

Hi @Rico_Ricardo, it looks really good, thank you for sharing this with us!

Can you tell me what is Padang sauce made of? I don't think we have it here in Argentina. Is it spicy?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rico_Ricardo

This sauce looks quite interesting.With which kind of dishes is usually matching best with? Feel free to share the recipe with us. I could try to prepare it if I will find the appropriate ingredients. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Jesi Padang Sauce from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia.Padang style hot and spicy sauce.

Level 7

Hi @Sorbe recipe : chili pepper, garlic, shallot, ginger, turmeric, candlenut and scallion

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rico_Ricardo,

Thank you for sharing this interesting dish, I'm sure that the combination between the corn, the sauce and the rest is amazing.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @BorrisS yeaahh amazing taste