Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paan shake=A refreshing drink

The glass bottle in my hand that is paan shakeThe glass bottle in my hand that is paan shake

Paan shake is a refreshing paan drink made using paan betel leaves and gulkand 

Paan shake is inspired from the meetha paan that Indian usually consume after a heavy meal

I must tell you guys it was such a refreshing drink🤤

I insist and highly recommend you to try this at any restaurant you will gonna love it.

Course= desert

Cuisine= Indian

Mom's Kitchen, Krishna Vihar, Agrasen Nagar, Gopal Pura Mode, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
14 comments
Level 9

Re: Paan shake=A refreshing drink

@Anonymous Can you share little bit more like how to make it and if we want to try is it possible?

May be in Bangladesh Possible to found it Indian Restaurant. Anyways Thanks a lot for sharing your experience about this drink. By the way Indian not only drink but also Foods are really tasty 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AsiveC yaa this is possible if you want to try.

Yaa you are right Indian food and drinks are so tasty🤤

Even you can make this at your home .

If you intrested i will tell you the recipe

Level 9

@Anonymous Please I can't control my self to see your drinking style 🙂 

You can share Recipe and I will try in my home or Indian Restaurant.

Even you will be shock when you will know about my one thought, that i will go India to taste street food you know LOL 🙂 Cause i have seen lots of YouTube video about Indian Street Food. I visited Kolkata long time ago when i was 6-7 years old for family tour. Now a days street food knock me again and again to come India 😄

Level 9

@Anonymous your dink looks similar to Bangladeshi Burhai (Spice Yogurt drinks). We usually drink after heavy meals.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Great Photo!

Please refer Food Photography article by @LucioV this is post is about food photography.

here you'll get more idea about how to take photos of food.

hope this helps you.

Thank you )

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AsiveC i really want you to come India and taste each and every food items.

Okey let me tell you the recipe of paan shake

Ingredients

=1)5 paan leaves( betel levesl)

2)2 cups milk 

3)1 teaspoon fennel seeds

4)3 tablespoons gulkand (rose petal preserve)

5)sugar to taste

6)icecubes

7)green food color, optional

Instructions

1. Wash the betel/paan leaves and chop off their stalk.
  2. In a blender mix together chopped paan leaves, milk, fennel seeds, gulkand paste, sugar, milk, food color (if using) and ice cubes.
  3. Blend till mixture is smooth.
  4. Pour into glasses and serve chilled

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bangladesh burhai sound' great @AbdullahAM i will surely gonna taste it in future

Level 9

@Anonymous Sure ! I will visit India only Taste for Street food and will inform you ofcourse. 

Thanks a lot for your recipe 🙂