Elite_Sao's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

PUBG Coffee

PUBG COFFEE is a local brand. I knew the place from my friend. He recommended me last week. I've been there and tasted Moca Frapped and Ice soda. It was very tasty with suitable price. I would love to recommend.

In front of Pubg Cafe shopIn front of Pubg Cafe shopCustomersCustomersFootball team in Cambodia also come to supportFootball team in Cambodia also come to supportShop ownerShop ownerShop owner very friendlyShop owner very friendlyHis best friends.His best friends.Ice SodaIce Soda

169 Saint 140, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: PUBG Coffee

This cafe looks interesting @Elite_Sao. Is it some kind of a gamer's cafe? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Yeah Dannis.  The shop is for gaming lover. Pubg is an action game. So who love the game can visit and buy drinks at the shop. Would you like to visit?

Level 5

@DanniS you better come and taste it. 😄 

That sounds cool @Elite_Sao, so you can have a coffee and play games? I would love to visit of course. Did you say it was a chain coffee place or just this one? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Yeah sure @DanniS you having coffee there and spend your time play game with shop owner or your friend. If you come to visit the shop I would love to recommend you to visit Angkor Wat template in Siem Reap Cambodia. also. But the coffee shop is located in Phnom Penh Cambodia. There so many coffee shop in Phnom Penh.  I will add more photo for all coffee shop.

That's great @Elite_Sao! It's been a wish for a long time now to visit Cambodia, so hopefully 2019 is the year 🙂 For sure I will visit the temples, they are one of the most famous ones. So much culture and history to explore. Thanks a lot for sharing and looking to see more of your posts.

Level 5

I hope you'll be here @DanniS to visit the greatest history of Cambodia. I wish you a safe flight. If you have a plan to visit Phnom Penh let me know. Or maybe I can guide you hehe. Thank you for nice talking. Have a nice day.

Hi @Elite_Sao,

As this is one of your posts here, I suggest you to go through the following resources to get familiar with  the Local Guides program: Why be a Local Guide? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect. I would like to invite you also to introduce yourself in the community here.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.