jordanarachel_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

We are sorry for the trouble you are having @Coryolden1@mathewjohn@Hale3115@Harijyot@RedOregon@luimagx13@mona5181@cohenpg. I sent you a private message, so please check your inbox. 

@jordanarachel_, I'm glad that you were able to redeem the perk. Please enjoy!

@anbsakura, we've already sent you a private message, and our team is currently looking into the issue and will follow-up with you soon. 

Local Guides who received the perk code, we will make sure you will receive the gift. It may take some time, but we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Level 7

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Appreciate the response.

Level 9

PERK from Google (2018)

PerkPerk

Hello everyone a perk from Google, Thank you Google for giving a perk I'm feeling excited  for a first perk.....

Level 8

Re: PERK from Google (2018)

Wow congrats @NirmalTeja.

Hope your contribution is helpful to many.

Regards, 

Jafar pasha

Level 8

Level 8

@NirmalTeja おめでとうございます‼

とてもステキな靴下!😍

どうしたら私ももらえますか?🤲

Level 9

Thank you @Jafarpasha for your kind words..

Level 9

Thank you so much @rajuroyal

Google Moderator

Hello @NirmalTeja,

Congratulation for getting this perks, I hope you enjoy it! 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging it to the LG Socks? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes iam feeling excited first perk from Google , really enjoyed a lot @AngieYC Thank you for your reply... Thank you so much Google...