Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

PARIS, FRANCE

Eiffel Tower ParisEiffel Tower Paris

This is from a visit to Paris last year even with no leaves on her trees the Eiffel Tower still shines the streets of Paris.                                                   Arch de TriompheArch de Triomphe

Painting at The Louvre ParisPainting at The Louvre Paris

A Sculpture at, The Louvre ParisA Sculpture at, The Louvre Paris

The Mona Lisa at, The Louvre ParisThe Mona Lisa at, The Louvre Paris

A visit to The famous Louvre Museum, above photo of the famous, Mona Lisa 

13 comments
Level 6

Re: PARIS, FRANCE

It's beautiful nice shots 

Level 9

Lots of collections, thank you for sharing wonderful photos @Eire27

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

Always happy to see your posts and believe or not I have visited Paris too last year in October.

I really enjoyed walking along the Seine, but my main goal was to see the "Waterlilies" from Monet.

Hypnotized by the waterliliesHypnotized by the waterlilies

In Orangerie Museum you can find two dedicated rooms to this masterpiece. Did you have the chance to visit it during your journey?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Sorbe Thankyou so much. You were too last year ☺ ah yes the beautiful 'Waterlillies' no sadly I did not go there as I was only in Paris for a few days but it looks Amazing in your photo and I can understand how you were hypnotized looking at them. My sister went to Rome, Italy early  this morning with her  daughter daughter Nicole, this was a surprise gift for Nicole's 21st birthday, they are in a lovely old style hotel. I wish I was there too 🙂 as the weather is not good today and Storm Callum is going to hit Ireland around 10pm tonight ( it is 1 pm afternoon now)  hopefully the storm will not do too much damage 

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM You are welcome, thankyou

Level 8

Hi @Khan001 Thankyou so much 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

Weather is not good also in Italy at the moment, but I am sure your sister will fall in love with Rome. One of my favorite spot in the city is Trastevere, a   characteristic neighborhood, cozy and lively, especially during the evening. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Rif.: PARIS, FRANCE

Hi @davidhyno Thankyou so much