Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Eire27 Level 8
Level 8

PARIS, FRANCE

IMG-20180304-WA0004.jpgEiffel Tower Paris

This is from a visit to Paris last year even with no leaves on her trees the Eiffel Tower still shines the streets of Paris.                                                   IMG-20180304-WA0005.jpgArch de Triomphe

IMG-20180304-WA0002.jpgPainting at The Louvre Paris

IMG-20180304-WA0000.jpgA Sculpture at, The Louvre Paris

IMG-20180304-WA0001.jpgThe Mona Lisa at, The Louvre Paris

A visit to The famous Louvre Museum, above photo of the famous, Mona Lisa 

10 comments
Khan001 Level 6
Level 6

Re: PARIS, FRANCE

It's beautiful nice shots 

AbdullahAM Level 9
Level 9

Lots of collections, thank you for sharing wonderful photos @Eire27

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hey @Eire27

Always happy to see your posts and believe or not I have visited Paris too last year in October.

I really enjoyed walking along the Seine, but my main goal was to see the "Waterlilies" from Monet.

20171007_172850.jpgHypnotized by the waterlilies

In Orangerie Museum you can find two dedicated rooms to this masterpiece. Did you have the chance to visit it during your journey?

Eire27 Level 8
Level 8

Hi @Sorbe Thankyou so much. You were too last year ☺ ah yes the beautiful 'Waterlillies' no sadly I did not go there as I was only in Paris for a few days but it looks Amazing in your photo and I can understand how you were hypnotized looking at them. My sister went to Rome, Italy early  this morning with her  daughter daughter Nicole, this was a surprise gift for Nicole's 21st birthday, they are in a lovely old style hotel. I wish I was there too 🙂 as the weather is not good today and Storm Callum is going to hit Ireland around 10pm tonight ( it is 1 pm afternoon now)  hopefully the storm will not do too much damage 

Eire27 Level 8
Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM You are welcome, thankyou

Eire27 Level 8
Level 8

Hi @Khan001 Thankyou so much 

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hey @Eire27

Weather is not good also in Italy at the moment, but I am sure your sister will fall in love with Rome. One of my favorite spot in the city is Trastevere, a   characteristic neighborhood, cozy and lively, especially during the evening. 

davidhyno Level 8
Level 8

Rif.: PARIS, FRANCE

Great photos @Eire27 ! 

Thanks for sharing!!

Bye,

David

Eire27 Level 8
Level 8

Rif.: PARIS, FRANCE

Hi @davidhyno Thankyou so much