CHenslee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Owner threatening me and begging for positive reviews

Being currently blasted all over facebook with my name.  This particular owner has been rude and condescending and now is trying to remove my review, telling everyone to give her positive reviews,  and threatening my friends on facebook. DePriest Massage is owned by a woman who aggressively verbally attacked me. This review is 3 months old and today she is threatening my job,  while begging everyone for fake reviews,  any suggestions on what I could do? My review was honest,  I've never gotten a massage,  but her customer service ensured I never would. But just like anywhere,  you don't have to buy something to leave an honest review. 

DePriest Massage 45 Professional Massage, South Cindy Road, Fort Mohave, AZ, USA
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Owner threatening me and begging for positive reviews

Hello @CHenslee,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience. Please reach out to the Google My Business community, where the community managers and experts would be able to advise you accordingly.

In addition that, you can also head over to the Google Security Center where you can employ additional security settings in your account. 

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @CHenslee,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience. Please reach out to the Google My Business community, where the community managers and experts would be able to advise you accordingly.

In addition that, you can also head over to the Google Security Center where you can employ additional security settings in your account. 

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I did these things. I have a new business owner who is angry about another review and now he's calling my husbands work, I dont' even know how he got my information. I'm scared now.

Google Moderator

Hello @CHenslee,

We're sorry to hear you had this experience. Since the business is independent, not owned by Google, we recommend that you contact your local authorities so they can properly investigate.