Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Owerri Beyond the Lens

Owerri Beyond the Lens

Imo State University, Owerri.

Okigwe Rd, Ugwu Orji, Owerri, Nigeria

February 01, 2019 @ 12:00 (WAT)

Local Guides of Imo State is having a breast cancer awareness event - in alignment with World Cancer Day - which will end in a walk around the city of Owerri. This will not only be a great opportunity for local guides (and friends) to not only support a global cause but also take great pictures of the city and various location and promote the Local Guide network! Meeting point: Renny's Fast Food (by IMSU Garden) Who should attend: Local guides and friends What to bring: Comfortable clothing (sports wear ideal) and closed-toe shoes Other information: Bring a bottle of water and snack if you don't want to buy on the way! Let's put all of Owerri on the map. Come one, come all!

RSVP here

Okigwe Rd, Ugwu Orji, Owerri, Nigeria
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Owerri Beyond the Lens

Hi @ChinonsoOnukwugha

Thank you for creating this great meet-up! What are you doing is beneficial not only for the Google Maps or Local Guides but for the world in general. 

I also like a lot how you added some practical tips for participants.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @VitB !

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ChinonsoOnukwugha

You're welcome. How was the meet up?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!