Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Owerri 360 Tour

Owerri 360 Tour

Tritium Communications

130 Wetheral Rd, Owerri, Nigeria

February 19, 2019 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Hello Guys, join to us to take 360 Photos at various locations in Owerri and nearby towns. This will enable map users see our city from the streetview perspective. Our target will be public schools, health centres, tourist sites and open spaces. Attendees will be shown how to use the 360 camera as well as their phones to capture panaromic views. Come along with your phones, cameras, power banks and 360 cams. Dress casually with the westher in mind too. Wear your Local Guides shirt if available. Everyone is invited, bring a friend.

RSVP here

130 Wetheral Rd, Owerri, Nigeria
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Owerri 360 Tour

Sounds great @EmekaUlor in a planning an inner city photowalk for my own 36 walk I found a heap of public spaces without 360 and even some without Street View so I will fix that during the photowalk. Good luck with yours!

Former Google Contributor

Excellent @EmekaUlor!

Thanks for arranging this meet-up! I'm sure it is going to be brilliant!

Looking forward to your recap. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich that's great. I hope to take Streetview images too. Then return in March for the 36 Walk for a second year too😊

@AlexaAC thanks for your support and kind words. I hope the recap will give you more insight of what we did. Hope you'll love it.