OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

From UN site cultural diversity dayFrom UN site cultural diversity day

Today is the World Diversity Day.....

So let's seleprated this Big Awesome Diversity Community .....

@ErmesT @LucioV @TraciC @MariaBi @SoniaK @AnuradhaP @ShafiulB @SanyaOdare

@YK1001

53 comments
Level 10

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

Thank you @OSAMA for initiating thread and here's wishing you, @U-royFelixA@ErmesT, @TraciC, @LucioV, @AnuradhaP, @IlankovanT, @HelloSamsonR, @KlaudiaB, @SoniaK and many other LGs I'm unable to mention a happy World Diversity Day!

@OSAMA wrote:

From UN site cultural diversity dayFrom UN site cultural diversity day

Today is the World Diversity Day.....

So let's seleprated this Big Awesome Diversity Community .....

@ErmesT @LucioV @TraciC @MariaBi @SoniaK @AnuradhaP @ShafiulB @SanyaOdare

@YK1001

Level 10

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

@SanyaOdare Thank you and the rest of the team.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this @OSAMA.

I'm giving my contribution to the UN every day, for what they do for diversity and for refugees.14953675758971484878178.jpg

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR @ErmesT @SanyaOdare

Thank You my friends , I appreciate you all

In this community I make new friends from all over the world , Asia , Africa, America South and North, Europe , Asutralia ....

Respect

Osama Majeed 

Jordan

Level 10

@OSAMA Did you know me and @SanyaOdare Are Nigerians

Level 9

Yes if course I know 😎 @HelloSamsonR

And @SanyaOdare is one of my best friend on the connect 🏅

@SamsonR wrote:

Level 10

@OSAMA Lol. 😄

Level 8

Dear @SanyaOdare

something I write to you, OK? 

Many years ago, when I was very young, I studied in agricultural university in our country, in Slovakia.

(It was my first university, now I degree in healt care too). I had classmate from Ghana, his name was

Jeff Coleman A.. His face was other,   than most people in our country, many my Slovak classmate were

bad to him...Our professors spoke very quickly, so he did not make notes and than he could not learn.

I have a nice handwriting, he asked me to lend him my notes. It was not problem for me, I regularly

gave him my booklet. Later, when we had examination from mathematics, it was so difficult for most

of us, Jeff was so good in this area, all our school group asked his for help... And he helped everyone,

even thos,  who had been mocked before... But I only felt shame, what evil can be people...

So it is my story, Klaudia

Level 10

@OSAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to be your friend too. Cheers - always-always.

@OSAMA wrote:

Yes if course I know 😎 @HelloSamsonR

And @SanyaOdare is one of my best friend on the connect 🏅

@SamsonR wrote: