ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Otres Silent beaches, a charming atmosphere Sihanouk Vile, Cambodia

Otres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, CambodiaOtres Beach Sihanouk Ville, Cambodia

Otres is one of Sihanoukville's beaches south of Ochheuteal. It stretches along the ocean of Sihanoukville, about 3 km long. What separates Otres from other beaches is the serene is not easily found by other beaches. Many tourists.
If you want to visit at the seaside with a quiet romantic environment, do not forget to try the Otres Beach SihanoukVille, Cambodia.

Sophy
Otres Beach, Cambodia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Otres Silent beaches, a charming atmosphere Sihanouk Vile, Cambodia

Hi @ChiepSophy,

Thank you for sharing photos of Otres beach with us. This place look amazing.

Me and my family prefer quiet and hidden beaches as well. I could definitely visit this one if I have this opportunity.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ChiepSophy,

Your photos are amazing, thank you for sharing.

I love to see this, since if I look out the window is already winter. Do you live close to the beach?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Petra_M

yes we highly recommend the Otres Beach it is amazing, awesome, very long white sand beaches. 

Sophy