Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Others in Phoenix

FarinazP
LEVEL 3

Others in Phoenix

I would like to know who else is here. Thank you.

Level 2

HI my name is Jasper

Level 1

Hi, FarinazP. I just moved here and I live in Gilbert, AZ. Sorry, I would give you cross streets but I moved here a few days ago for a place where it was not so safe to do stuff like that online so I am not 100% comfortable doing so yet. If you could, please read my lastest post and help me out a little  so I can figure out the area. Thanks!

Level 5

Greetings from Chandler!

Level 10

@Gila300West Welcome! 

@Gila300West wrote:

Greetings from Chandler!

Level 6

me.jpg

Right Now. Colonel PepperRight Now. Colonel Pepper

I'm here, but for just a short while. I am single as of midnight last night, and my x-wife of 35 years is going her way, with our daughter. I turned 70 last month, and can now roam the earth like I have always desired. I review as often as i can, considering my heavy work load; I own Falling Figs Music BMI, and am also known as Colonel Pepper. Thaddeus is actually my pseudonym as author of the next volume of the Falling Figs Journal, "The Life and Times of Oliver Pepper by Thaddeus E. Zekiel. I'll include some my works as an introduction to the townsfolk.

Thaddeus_E_Zekiel.jpg 

Level 5

Im in downtown (central/east) near the airport. 🙂
Level 8

Glendale here. 

Level 7

Hello there,

I'm Gypsylizzard Level 7 guide here.

Yes I live here in Phoenix as well in Awahtukee area. You familiar with the valley yet?

How you doing?

Where part of the valley you live?

Level 7

Welcome to PHX yes If you need help just hit me up. I'm not far from your area and know the valley pretty well. Gypsylizzard that's me.