Abdullahi_cap's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Oshodi market at a glance

I was at the popular market today and decided to take some shots of the markets .Screenshot_20190118-211241_1547842432201.jpg

Busy marketers and buyersBusy marketers and buyers

Oshodi Market, Oshodi Road, Lagos, Nigeria
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Oshodi market at a glance

hello, @Abdullahi_cap Thank you for sharing the photos,

I have never been to Lagos it seems an interesting city. Could you please tell me more about the market, What is the main product people usually sells here? is it always busy as your photo shows?

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Level 10

@Abdullahi_cap

Nice Street photographes.

Thanks for sharing the details.

Regards 

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 5

Hi Abdullahi, nice colorfull street picture. Just wondering, what's flying in the air at picture one? is it a fish? 🙂

Level 8

Hello @Local_Edwin it not a fish, it something that was up there possible a nylon that hooked up to a rope 

Level 8

Hi @Karatrick. We love to have you in Lagos. The market is one of the popular market in the city, several traders come here to sell there goods. So you could get almost everything there and it always busy

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Abdullahi_cap,

Thank you for sharing your photos! What intrigued you to share these photos with us? What do they sell there? I usually visit open markets with vegetables and fruits. 

To get some ideas, you can read the 14 helpful tips for using Connect and the How to take photos at street markets topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!