Carmelina62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Open air market in my city.

Hello. I want show you photos of an open air market in my city on saturday. There we can buy food, fish, local cheese, fruit, shoes, dresses and other. ShoesShoes

Screenshot_20190218-224400_Gallery.jpg

FruitFruit

Legumi e frutta seccaLegumi e frutta secca

CheeseCheese

CheeseCheese

Baccalà NorvegiaBaccalà Norvegia

Avellino, AV, Italia
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Open air market in my city.

Hi @Carmelina62

Thank you for sharing these photos of open air market.

What did you buy there this time? I would probably go for some cheese because I really like Italian cheeses, especially parmigiano reggiano.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hello. I buyed scamorze (local cheese), baccalà and dried fruit.  All Things are very good.  Have a nice day.  

Hi @Carmelina62 

Thanks for the reply.

BTW You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their nickname. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Have a nice day too :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Carmelina62,

Thank you for sharing these great pictures with us. Personally, I love open air markets because you may find so many different things in one place. Most of the time, thing that you can't find in normal markets. 

In Morocco, open air markets are available everyday, but in some little remote towns they are once or twice a week. Is this one working only on Saturday?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Ciao @Carmelina62 , 

If I had the chance I rather buying things to local market for two simple reason. First because is good to support local people that put lot of effort in presenting and preparing their products in a nice way. Second because in most of the cases the fruits and vegetables are healthier there. 

Is this market on every Saturday in Avellino? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Ciao. Ben ritrovati. Scusami ma ti rispondo nella nostra lingua mi è  meno complicato. Sai, ho provato a postare in inglese e vedo che c'è  maggiore visibilità.  In realtà il sabato è maggiormente frequentato il mercato. Ma è  bisettimanale, in quanto si tiene anche di marte dì.  Si è  in Avellino, un poco decentrato per ovvi motivi, ma ci si arriva tranquillamente a piedi.  La qualità è buona ed i cibi sono freschi. Anche i prezzi sono contenuti. Buona giornata a presto. 

Level 10

Hello. Thank you to apprecitate my post. The market in in tuesday too, but on saturday is most hunter. Have a nice day.  

Ben ritrovata a te @Carmelina62 , 

Sei libera di postare nella lingua che preferisci, siamo qui apposta per non mettere confini alla creativita' di nessuno. 

Auguro una buona giornata anche a te. Alla prossima. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Carmelina62 

I always prefer open air market to buy local things. Thanks for sharing the nice photos of open air market. Very near of my home there is a open air market, I am sharing a photo. This is shop of a ANGUL-BAZA its a dessert item. Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh.This is shop of a ANGUL-BAZA its a dessert item. Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Md Zahidul Islam Opal