Ooooooooo

IMG_20190203_150525.jpg

IMG_20190203_150615.jpg

------------
El Vendrell, España
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ooooooooo

Can you tell us more about this food @Anonymous where did you get it? Did you enjoy it?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

This looks amazing! I especially like the second photo, so thanks for sharing! Could you tell us more? 

With that said, please feel free to check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these interesting dishes wish us. Is this zucchini on the second photo? 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Restaurante argileguet 9 .Vendrell

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just a kind reminder, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!