StephenRaynolds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

One of my Top 10 restaurants in Manhattan.

Frida in the beautiful outdoor mural.Frida in the beautiful outdoor mural.This funky outdoor makes this place so special.This funky outdoor makes this place so special.

The food is delicious. The customer service was excellent. The drinks are amazing. Good music as wellThe food is delicious. The customer service was excellent. The drinks are amazing. Good music as well

Love the vibrant colors of the furniture.

Vida Verde, West 55th Street, New York, NY, USA
7 comments
Level 7

One of my favorite things to do is visit new restaurants.

20180819_125351.jpg

The food, drinks and ambience was excellent. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: One of my Top 10 restaurants in Manhattan.

Hi @StephenRaynolds.

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: One of my favorite things to do is visit new restaurants.

Hello @StephenRaynolds,

Thank you for sharing. 

By the way to keep things organized, I am going to merge your post with One of my Top 10 restaurants in Manhattan, because it looks like the photo you've posted is from the same place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: One of my favorite things to do is visit new restaurants.

Awesome, thank you!✌🏽

Level 7

Thank you for your time and help with the post. I'm trying to learn as much possible when I am in the platform.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @StephenRaynolds

You've shared really nice places!

Bu the way, I've noticed that your post has a Spanish language label, so I remove it. More information about these labels you can find in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

One more think, If you would like to mention someone in a post you can type the @ symbol followed by the persons name.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I'm multilingual that's why have the Spanish label, besides is a Latin restaurant and they customer service can be provided in Spanish.

Thanks

@JavieraAu