bhaskar_arin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

One day trip within Hyderabad

Hi team,

Please suggest me the places for a weekend with in one day around Hyderabad to explore the great places near me which most people ignoring it and to get great experience for a family with very less budget.

This post has to help more people to come out and explore the beauty of nature or history around us or human made wonders 

Bhaskar
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: One day trip within Hyderabad

Hi @bhaskar_arin,

That's great interest.

Hyderabad is city which has has a history of 2500 years. There are many places to visit, some of them are:

• charminar
  • Golconda fort
  • zoological park

Charminar:

The Charminar means Four Minarets, constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in HyderabadTelangana

Cost to visit is not more than 50/- per Indian adult.

The structure is made of granite, limestone, mortar and pulverized marble.

Here is the beautiful structure of "charminar"

day timeday timeNight timeNight time

Golconda:

Golkonda means Round shaped hill , or Golla konda, Shepherd's Hill is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutub Shahi dynasty.

The Golkonda Fort used to have a vault where once the famous Koh-i-Noor and Hope diamonds were stored along with other diamonds.

The entry fee is about 50/- per Indian adult.

Here is the view of golconda fort.

Evening timeEvening timeDuring independene dayDuring independene day

Nehru zoological park:

Nehru Zoological Park is a zoo located near Mir Alam Tank in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is one of the most visited destinations in Hyderabad. Zoo hours vary by season, and the zoo is closed on Mondays.

The entry fee per person is 60/- for Indian adult, and 50/- for children.

PeacockPeacocktransittransitWhite tigerWhite tigerEntranceEntrance

Enjoy the visit.

Thanks

Jafar pasha

Level 8

Please give me few more locations, which most people are missing to see like landmark locations for food or family hangout spots or which we have know about Hyderabad (pearl city)

Bhaskar
Level 10

one day you can cover charminar and chawmahalla palace if you love to read and gather knowledge . or qutb shahi tobms and golconda  @bhaskar_arin 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 5

Hi, I am Ravi Patel

as mentioned in your post regarding family weekend dine out within the good budget, you can visit Birla temple (Balaji swami temple) and follow by Lumbini park and over there don't miss to visit Buddha statue in the centre of the lake and then to prasad mall for fun and entertainment and if ur vegetarian then dine in Santosh dhaba which is located in habits near to koti.

below are the google map links for the diffrent places.

balaji temple :- https://goo.gl/maps/KfYXCtwgBe52

prasad mall and lumbini park are near to this temple

restaurant:-https://goo.gl/maps/fkkVnFrwc3L2

Level 8

Thanks  @Ravi1636 for sharing the info, I like your suggestions

Other than these do we have any good places to dine out with family

Bhaskar
Level 8

great thanks @MahabubMunna

Please share me the locations where i will get superb biryani other than Bawarchi and Paradaise

Bhaskar
Level 10

You can go shah gosh house its this city best biriani house 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 5

They are many options in the prasads mall aa well as their is a food street near to it,