AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: One Day in Agra Fort

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Well, I agree in general that vegan food is healthy, but I like to eat seafood.

The seafood is not vegan, but it's also very healthy 🙂

And also I can add that, for the people who eat meat all their live may be very difficult to stop eating it and become vegans. Otherwise, most of my family members do not eat meat and they feel in perfect shape.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@AbdullahAM Wow! This post reminds me the day in Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Thanks for sharing!

I've been there 6 years ago. I was impressed by the entrance of the Fort, and when going inside I was stunning in the rich of culture and the great architectures.

🙏Thanks to my friends for taking me and my husband there and guiding. It was such the great experience in my life.😊Agra Fort in October 2012Agra Fort in October 2012Taj Mahal in October 2012Taj Mahal in October 2012

Hi @CilineR 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Wow, It was a very nice trip.  

What activities can you do around? 

How long does it take to go to India?
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @CilineR 

Thank you for your appreciation, 

Taj Mahal is really a beautiful place ever i seen and Agra Fort also very nice; i was very excited to visit the Taj Mahal and the Fort.

Have you visited Historical Tomb's in New Delhi? It's also a very nice and historical place.

Level 3

@AbdullahAM I’ve never visited Historical Tomb. Can you share me more information and photos?

Level 9

Hello @CilineR 

You can see my post:  Historical Tomb's in New Delhi

You can also see: Sunder Nursery   a beautiful historical garden in New Delhi

Level 3

@Aruni I went New Delhi for business and I had just one day trip from New Delhi to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. That was an amazing trip. The Architectures there are powerful and breathtaking. 

@AbdullahAM Thank you for sharing information of Historical Tomb's in New Delhi and Sunder Nursery

Those places are amazing beautiful and peaceful and just located in New Delhi! 

Hi @CilineR 

It is a very nice place. For me, it was interesting to see the Agra Fort.

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!