AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: One Day in Agra Fort

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for adding the additional information about Agra fort.

What will be your next travel destination?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IshantHP_ig

I'm living in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I have visited in India last November, i love travelling, this was my 3rd visit in India. 

Level 9

Good to hear about your third trip in India:) @AbdullahAM

I love to travel at new places specially near the Himalayas because i am from the hilly areas of Himachal Pradesh, India!

Level 9

My next travel destination is Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Day after tomorrow i am going to explore a new Indian state, it's my first visit in Bhopal:) @KatyaL

Welcome in India 🙏

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

I hope you will have fun exploring Bhopal. I've never been to India so far and for me it would be great to see your photos. Do you have a list of sites you want to visit in that area?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @KatyaL

I always invite you in my comment and it'll be good if you plan a trip of India. 🙂

well my brother live there so i am going to meet him and i have an exam of Indian Railway in Bhopal so he'll help me as a Local Guide in the city.

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for your comments and for your invitation. 

It would be a great trip and I'm sure your brother will show you interesting places in that area.

It's a great thing to have a Local Guide where you're going.

I'm looking forward to see your great photos and fingers crossed the weather is nice and sunny for your trip!

Level 9

Hello @KatyaL

I hope you are fine 🙂

Yeah i enjoyed a lot in Bhopal it was a 4 days trip and i enjoyed a lot of tasty food there and one post i shared here, you can check from your side:

Indian Vegan thali from Bhopal

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

I had a trip to visit my family this weekend and I had a great time out of the big city for a couple of days 🙂 So, I'm feeling great now, thanks for your comment! I think this is the best thing when you are travelling - to have time to relax, to visit nice places and most of all to fell happy 🙂

I've just checked your post about Indian Vegan thali. Are you a vegan or you just prefer to eat vegan food sometimes? I prefer vegan sometimes - it is healthy to avoid meet or milky product at least once a week.

Here are 2 of my photos for you to see what type of vegan food I prefer:

Caption: A photo of vegetable salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, olives, walnuts (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of vegetable salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, olives, walnuts (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption:  A photo of fruit salad with strawberries and oranges (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of fruit salad with strawberries and oranges (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Level 9

Thanks @KatyaL

For sharing the tasty feed.

I prefer to eat vegan by the way i am both vegan and non vegan, but i eat meat generally once or twice in a weak, yeah i agreed by your statement we have to switch for vegan because it's easy to digest and organic products not have a bad effect on our body 🙂

What you think about it ?