AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: One Day in Agra Fort

I agree with you @AbdullahAM. It can be hard to get a quite moment at such a popular site, so better to just go as early as possible. I will have that in mind if I am ever lucky enough to visit.

Thank you for your travel tips! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks a lot @AbdullahAM

For sharing the beautiful pictures with brief description, about Agra Fort. You make a lot of efforts to write the detailed post, i appreciate your good work.

Well i also visited Agra Fort last month so i want to share some pictures from there, i hope you'll like it 🙂

@KatyaL@MortenSI@Ambreen

Caption: The amazing architecture of  Agra Fort, which is made during Mughal Emperor in India (Photo by Local Guide IshantHP_ig).Caption: The amazing architecture of Agra Fort, which is made during Mughal Emperor in India (Photo by Local Guide IshantHP_ig).

Caption: The complete view of Agra Fort.Caption: The complete view of Agra Fort.

Caption: Visitors going inside Agra Fort through main gate.Caption: Visitors going inside Agra Fort through main gate.

Caption: The only one of its kind, Agra Fort.Caption: The only one of its kind, Agra Fort.

Caption: Indian Flag (tricolour) on Agra Fort.Caption: Indian Flag (tricolour) on Agra Fort.

Caption: Crowd during weekends at Agra FortCaption: Crowd during weekends at Agra Fort

Caption: Visitors at Ticket counterCaption: Visitors at Ticket counter

Great photos @IshantHP_ig, thank you for sharing them!

The place really looks stunning!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for tagging me to show up your nice photos from Agra Fort. It is definitely a place with a great architecture. I would love to learn more about the life of Mughal Emperor in India. Do you possibly know something about him and how he lived and ruled? Do you know who built the fort?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IshantHP_ig

Thank you so much for your appreciation, 

I think that's a beautiful place after Taj Mahal in Agra, i have seen during my last visit in India.

Thank you for sharing, @AbdullahAM. I always admired the architecture of the Agra Fort. The pavilions are my favourite. What did you еnjoy the most?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova

It's a very nice place indeed, I feel very pleasure to see the Agra Fort.

If you have time please visit the fort and Taj Mahal, i think you also will feel very happy.

Level 9

It was the main residence of the Mughal Emperor unti 1638 during the shifting of capital from Agra to Delhi.

Agra Fort was made between 1565 and 1573 during the time period of AKBAR (a Mughal Emperor).

@KatyaL@IrrPavlova@MortenSI

Welcome in INDIA 🙂

Level 9