SunMoon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

One Bangladeshi Local Guide Journey Story

Hello All Local Guides,

I am SunMoon and I am from Bangladesh. My Hometown is Shariatpur District. It Near Biggest river the Padma. 200km away from Dhaka. 

I can not remember the exact time when I Know about Google map. but it was early 2015. when i use a google map in My Nokia C1-01 Mobile phone. But I can't know what is Local Guides, How to use google Map. I Only see my area's satellite view & see place on map.
Then i search on google what is google map & how to use is. but when mapping was stop in bangladesh. 
received_2073360459573518.jpeg
After few month start mapping in Bangladesh. at first I add a Mosque on Google map by map maker from my brothers computer. After I Found Bangladesh Local Guides team by Facebook. Then I connected with them and know about mapping, Google map & Local guides. 

At that time i attend a Local Guides meet up in Digital Wrold program in 10-12-2016. 
In know lot of thinks in this meetup. 

My Frist Meetup At Digital Wrold Program.My Frist Meetup At Digital Wrold Program.
And I start contributor on Google map for help a more people. My first meet-up after I joined Local Guides Connect for know more about this program and start contributing there too .
After a meetup i back my hometown then i was start mapping in my area and tech my other friends. I add a new place on Google map. (Like- School, College, Hotel, Restaurant, Mosque, Bank, Government office etc.) 

Then i again attend Bangladesh Local Guides 50th meetup in Fantasy kingdom. I'm Lucky because Only selected participants got chance to attend this meetup. I was very much fortunate that I got selected to take part and that was the turning point for me to be a Local Guides for all. For my family, for my friends, and for other new Local Guides. From that event, I got so much guidance for Mapping and Local Guiding.  

Bangladesh Local Guides Team arrange there 50th meetup  a amusement Park near Dhaka city . select only 50 local guides from all over country . 7 division 11 city's people join there .Bangladesh Local Guides Team arrange there 50th meetup a amusement Park near Dhaka city . select only 50 local guides from all over country . 7 division 11 city's people join there .
I really enjoyed the day very much and made a fantastic connection with other participants in the event. That was a great experience for me. 

50tth meetup at Fantasy Kingdom50tth meetup at Fantasy Kingdom

After when i come back in my area i was arrange a meetup with my friend. I teach them about google map & how to help people by google map.  

Omar ekushe meetup. i Host this meetupOmar ekushe meetup. i Host this meetup

Since my house was far from Dhaka, I could not stay in all the meetup. Even then, I try to attend all meetup for learned a lot of new things.

My Some Meetup Photos...  

Banglasesh Local Guides 3rd anniversary celebratedBanglasesh Local Guides 3rd anniversary celebratedBook fair meetup.Book fair meetup.Banglasesh Local Guides 4rd Birthday celebrated.Banglasesh Local Guides 4rd Birthday celebrated.Iftat with Local Guides and children.Iftat with Local Guides and children. 

Some Link of Connecte Post... 

50th Bangladesh Local guides Meetup 

We are celebrated 4th year anniversary on Bangladesh Local Guide

Boishakh Mela (Village Fair) 

অমর একুশে-Shariatpur Meetup Photos 

Bangladesh Local Guides T-Shirt

And from that time I started guiding with Bangladesh Local Guides Community and introduced with many Local Guides around the world from Local Guides Connect. I love to organize MeetUp for new Local Guides and Attend meetup because it always new learning for me.

I can't add all the photo here at Connect board. You can just check my  Photo Album for my more Photos.

My Some Discourse...

Why I'm Local Guides And Contribute On Google map?

• I love to travel very much whenever I am traveling this time I fully depend on the google map.I love to meet and make new friends.Learn from their cultures, traditions and wish. I try travel all the time. I want to visit any unknown place and search on the google map for how to go there, what will be there and taking proper idea of the place.  I am very much conscious about the quality of writing reviews and adding photos. I want to help people by google maps.

My involvement in the Local Guides community.. 

• I participate in a community, the best thing is getting knowledge from other Local Guides. and sharing opinions, suggestions, photos.
    It makes my trips more entertaining. I meet with a lot of new people in this community and know their country & culture. I also love to share my activity in this community and i discuss my all thinking. I love this community because it is my new family. 

Why I want to go Connnect Live..  

• There are thousands of reasons that I want to join the Local Guides Connect Live. I want go to Connect live for knowing lots of things and share it with my country's Local Guides.
    I want to discuss about problem of mapping issues and want to solve the problems that we face in mapping new place. All in all i want to develop google map for helping lots of people. 

I give to very much thanks those people who are helped me a lot and support me. Like @MahabubMunna brother, @SajolKDas dada, @RomanSyed brother, @aziz brother @SoniaK Apu and many more people.. Thank you all for support and help

Dear Local Guides friends, Hope you are read my story and watch my photos. I love to Take photos and  share my photos with all. 
so dear friend if i will go to connect live i will share my connect live experience with all. 

We are a Big Family Of Local Guides 

Thank You....
Minhazur Rahman SunMoon.

Bangladesh Local Guides. 

Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 9

Re: One Bangladeshi Local Guide Journey Story

Dear @SunMoon bro you are really lucky cause you can attend more meetup. that's why you can learn more than me. wish you continue help people like as before those days.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

You are most wellcome bro. 

and thank you a lot bro..

Level 8

@SunMoon Very nice to read. Hope you will be select for connect live 2018. Best of luck.

Level 8

This is a great journey @SunMoon

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Happy mapping.

Best of luck for connect live.

Syed Nayeem Roman

Dhaka

Level 8

@Arif-BDLG Thank you so much bro. 

Level 8

@RomanSyed Thank you so much for help and support me. 

Level 7

@SunMoon Bhaiya

your story is really pleasure to read & learn.

#HappyConnecting

Level 8

@Nazm Thank you so much bro. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SunMoon,

I stumbled upon your post and I really liked it. It's so nice to see so many people having fun together and help each other for the greatest good. Thank you so much for sharing and I'll be looking forward to your future posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!