EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: One Acessibility Project - A Local Guides Initiative

I'll certainly be mindful of this initiative when contributing to Google maps, and it seems a simple task for any meet-up to contribute even if it's not solely dedicated to #OneAccessibility. Roll out the hashtags at upcoming meetups @AdrianLunsong, @IrenaS, @TimBull, @PeteMHW?

Level 9

I think we forget how privileged we are in the UK. With accessibility being pushed for everything and everywhere. 
My dad is a road engineer and my brother is an architect and they both go on about how clever there new designs are for accessibility!

Its really great that you are pushing this. Get that logo out! it will create pressure on other shops that don't have it! soon you will have a revolution!  

I always try and put accessibility/toilets/kid friendly tip bits into my google maps reviews, its a simple thing to do! 

keep up the good work!

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Connect Moderator

Hi @iorikun301 Thanks for tagging me. I love the idea of @EmekaUlor, of course it helps people. I recall that Malang Local Guides has been done the same as what @AndiBrata did last year, and with you as well right? I thought this was a good introduction of the movement. Just make it again! 

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@TimBull I am elated with your motivational words. Thank you for giving me some insight into the UK accessibility compliance.

We will do our best to push this, with your support!

@deadmanjones thank you for soreading the word. Looking forward to your maximum support. 

Level 9

Thank you @iorikun301 for tagged me in this great post!

Emeka,I truly appreciate your ideas. Thanks for white it thoroughly so we are easier to understand and implement it as soon as possible. Sure, accessibility it's one of the most often problems that we faced daily. Not only for the people with disabilities, me myself are also facing the same issue sometimes, like pedestrian way that aren't so accessible (blocked by hawker stalls, parked motorcycles, etc). It's important to raise their awareness about the issue. 
Thank you for also sharing the hashtag #oneaccessibility - Hopefully it can reach more and more people soon!

All the best,

Mutiah

Level 4

Wow! What a great idea @EmekaUlor let's keep guiding. Kudos.

Level 8

Great initiative @EmekaUlor. Always looking forward to be part of these activities/meetups.

Level 9

Inisiasi yg bagus dan tertata. 

Semoga tembus! 

*dredeg di mention moderator 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides | Malang Local Guides | Instagram  

Level 6

@EmekaUlor you doing admirably well with this movement. I hope with people like you motivating people like me, our world can be impacted for positive change and equality

Connect Moderator

@CherrybloomAbuja tigether we can make the more accessible for everyone! 

Let's guide!