OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Once Upon a Time ... Global Citizen From JORDAN..

@OSAMA - thanks for sharing your story with us.  You have many many friends here on Connect and that is only possible through regular warm contact and regular engagement with others. Thank you for being a valuable member of the community.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Many thanks for your continuous care and support @BruceDM 🙂

We can't achieve anything without Google Tools and services & withoit Googlers support and caring ,

Thank you very much for you Bruce as a member of this Community and as a part of this great team who take care of us day & night around the year 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably the biggest passion on Connect comes from one man who is able to gather everyone around common goal for prosperity ☺️ !

That gift is in very small number of people anywhere and u @OSAMA had that luck when universe shared this gift to the planetarians ☺️☺️ !!

With your SELFLESS help, anyone on Connect fills welcomed and thrown forward to engage and make new friends, to fill like a part of big group, to make some change in life, to think positive, to be accepted, to be involved and to fill appreciated !!!

This post of yours proofs that above all you are:

well-intentioned

well-minded

well-wishing

for everyone to anyone!

Thank you for your selflesness Osama!

Sincerely Miroslav

Level 10

@OSAMA you are such a valuable member of the community! I'm happy to have you as my friend, I've learnt a lot from you and keep learning every day 🙂

This is an amazing post and you have described your experience in such a sensitive way... I can really feel how important it is for you.

I reeeeally like the photos you've chosen! Always so happy with a big smile 😁 You make this community more joyful with every post!

Thank you for being you

Happy guiding!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Wonderful post @OSAMA! I wish you much luck and pass on good San Francisco vibes to your Connect Live application.   

It would not be Connect without enthusiastic, high energy Local Guides like yourself who go out of his way to welcome every new Local Guide who joins and adds their intro to the Monthly Introduction thread.  

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@OSAMA Excellent write-up brother.

Simply said your amazing story

Level 9

Wow! Great post @OSAMA. all the best for Connect live 2018 🙂

Level 8

Lovely application!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 9

Thanks for sharing your story brother Osama ...you are really a wonderful human being...hope to meet you soon @OSAMA

Level 8

Oh ! @OSAMA ,

Not enough hard work but a little work I have done for searching your post (this one). 

You will never realize how much I was excited  and waited a lot to see your post about yourself in brief..... And finally I found it and enjoyed a lot knowing you more.

But except your journey as a Local Guide and your pictures, there was nothing to know more about you. ☺☺

I THINK I ALREADY KNOW YOU VERY WELL and SO I DO LOVE YOUR FRIENDSHIP. You are an inspiration for me always.  Everyone around the world is aware about your contributions.

DO YOU KNOW ??

Except your Profile Picture, I had not seen any of your photo. Today, I got your many photos and close look. Haa haa. 

Anway, GREAT POST and write up. ♥♥ BEST WISHES always. ☺☺ :)) ♥  ♥