cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Oleg Kostyukevich for LG Connect Live 2018

Hi guys / Всем привет / Всім привіт

My name is  Oleg. I`m 40

I`m Ukrainian, was born in the USSR, my childhood was in Germany, and now I live in Ukraine.

I'm a local guide  level 10. I got more than 200 thousand points and my hobby is to help others.

Local guidesLocal guides

Rivne Local Guides ( Ukraine)Rivne Local Guides ( Ukraine)

I travel a lot and create maps of cities and regions. I like to add information to maps, take pictures. Today my photos have more than 45 million views.

• 48 Hours in Kyiv, Ukraine48 Hours in Kyiv, Ukraine

See my  Historic City Sights of Rivne, Ukraine for Google local guides and maps users

In my spare time I help users to edit and improve maps, I give advice on the map support forums every day, I am a Top Contributor in the  maps and google my business forums .

I devoted myself to teaching Google maps and services for other users. Over the past year, at meetups, conferences and photo-tours, I managed to invite more than 1000 new google maps users to the local guides program. They are photographers, teachers, students, travelers.

Local guidesLocal guides

Local guidesLocal guides

IMG_20170721_120502.jpg

Local guidesLocal guides

And my goal now is to invite even more people and show them all the advantages of using google maps and the local guides program. We can do this by adding support for Russian and Ukrainian languages ​​on the connect site.

And this is my third attempt to represent Ukraine in the world together with other local guides.

Rivne, Rivnens'ka oblast, Ukraine
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Oleg Kostyukevich for LG Connect Live 2018

Amazing journey with local guides @OlegKostyukevich best wishes for connect live 2018.

Level 10

Re: Oleg Kostyukevich for LG Connect Live 2018