Supreyamehra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Oh la la la thank you Google <3<3!!!

I am Su (short for my name Supreya), my grandfather always called me Super and I am Super excited about this Local guide event in San Fran!!! Thank you Google for being so generous - I cannot imagine a world without Google! I guess we all can’t! Life has become an amazing ride with the internet and top it off Google, Apple, Windows, Facebook - are like lifelines that we run on! 

I became a local guide just because I love to explore and use google all the time before I go anywhere to eat, meet or greet! Just as the local guides have helped me explore and have better options on the table, I decided to be a part of the same cycle and started contributing and giving my feedback! I am a big fan of excellent service and I praise and admire good service I receive anywhere I go! To top it off, Google rewards for contributions- which is like icing on the cake! 

I want to be a part of this big event to learn and meet people with different interests, cultures and personalities! I am a singer and writer and being a part of something like this gives me pure happiness!

Merrick, NY, USA
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Oh la la la thank you Google <3<3!!!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!  Hope to see you at Connect Live in October