Rajeshwari-Patil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Office Lunch: When boss is away 😛

So it was Friday me and my colleagues decided to go for lunch to a small restaurant near our office which serves yum food 😋... We have tried so many dishes in the menu and everything tastes heavenly 😍... They make fresh food as they have this open kitchen.... Thier fried brownies are like the best served with ice cream ..Oh God so good food...

Thank you God for letting us eat such amazing food.🙏IMG_20181214_141907_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20181214_141957_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20181214_140307_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20181214_143805_Bokeh.jpg

Django Bengaluru, 2nd Cross Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
4 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Office Lunch: When boss is away 😛

Thank you for sharing your photos with us @Rajeshwari-Patil. The fried brownies look so delicious. Do you know how to prepare it? Is that a tuna sandwich in the first photo? Can you add more details to the post? So we have a better understanding of the dishes you tried.

You can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Those fried brownies look great, @Rajeshwari-Patil!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

Thank you for the comments... it's chicken sandwich.. From now on will try to write detailed description about food.☺️

Google Vendor

Chicken sandwich is one of my favorite @Rajeshwari-Patil. Thank you for you reply.

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!