sachikokop's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Obento

Hi I'm Sachiko. @sachikokop

Basically, a bento box is a convenient lunch box.

But In Japan, a boxed lunch isn't just a meal on the go.

Both eating and cooking is a very important part of daily life.

This means that food should good as well as taste good and that this is the best to really savor a meal and feel satisfied. 

It's called "Obento" in Japanese.It's called "Obento" in Japanese.

Japan
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Obento

Lovely picture, food looks delicious.

Level 9

Re: Obento@

@sachikokop Wow! 6 foods in one platter. Tell us some more about the photo. What are the names of the foods in this platter? Where did you have this? What's the price?

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 6

Thank you for comment!

The sude dish of This Obento is karaage(chukin meat) , fish , mashed potatoes , omelette

https://jpninfo.com/17972

Level 8

What a colorful food photography @sachikokop

Simply excellent. 

Could you please add few more information regarding this food with your experiences with all the local guides. 

Advance thanks. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

@sachikokop  Thank you for the information!

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Former Google Contributor

Hello @sachikokop,

This looks like a painting, a real piece of art, thank you for sharing it with us. Some people say that, the eye eats the first and apparently this is completely true. 

You can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps. For further information, please check the following link.

@Ivi_Ge, have ever seen and tried something like this? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!