OnyedikaBenjaminJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: @OSAMA The Local Guide Connect KING... whats your opinion

I think all us are not better or worst...kings or plebeians. We are people and nothing more.

Compliments are not good companies.

Level 8

@OSAMA now this is a great post inside a post that's should have a [Recap] from inside that great post 

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@SalmaanN, @MariaBi, @KarthikeyanLandRov, @DavidTito @AndrewVictorA, @SanyaOdare

Come and tell us what you know about this great @OSAMA

@OSAMA is obviously the most active connect member in recent times, if you just joined connect today or you have been a member of the family for ages, no doubts you must have heard the name.

The level 7 Super Local guide, who is also a Pharmacist, father, husband, motivator and a good friend of many, hails from Jordan, he made first apearance on April 2017 and since then has been a great package of inspiration with his famous article Temple of Herculesand his numerous contributions towards the growth of connect.

@OSAMA is currently the most kudoed author, Sitting stylishly on approximately  a total of 19,000 kudos with over 4000 write ups posted, he is known for creating, inspiring and featuring in most interesting topics here on connect.

What do you guys have to say about @OSAMA

@HelloSamsonR, @LucioV, @BishowvijayaP, @Anonymous, @PaDeSSo, @shakeel_305, @Miguelfqmg 

20170420_085225.jpgOsama (5).JPGOsama.JPGScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-07-01.pngScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-06-31.png2017-07-26 15.05.00.png

Level 8

@OSAMA you are my Connect Roll model and you're my only Jordon friend & bro is a brother from another mother thanks bro

@OSAMA wrote:

@DavidTito , you and @Osaka78forTRUMP   are great friends and appreciate you  😊😊 👍

Level 9

@DavidTito never knew you are from Jordan too, @OSAMA here is your bro.

@DavidTito wrote:

@OSAMA you are my Connect Roll model and you're my only Jordon friend & bro is a brother from another mother thanks bro

@OSAMA wrote:

@DavidTito , you and @Osaka78forTRUMP   are great friends and appreciate you  😊😊 👍

Level 9

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ 😁😁😁

@DavidTito is from Australia , and he have just one friend from Jordan 😁👌👍🙌😁

Level 9

Oh @OSAMA i didnt get the post, guess you have so many brothers all over the world.

@OSAMA wrote:

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ 😁😁😁

Level 8

@OSAMA is a great guy I consider him as my best friend top kudos author or not he's my friend, ay @HelloSamsonR 

@OSAMA is obviously the most active connect member in recent times, if you just joined connect today or you have been a member of the family for ages, no doubts you must have heard the name.

The level 7 Super Local guide, who is also a Pharmacist, father, husband, motivator and a good friend of many, hails from Jordan, he made first apearance on April 2017 and since then has been a great package of inspiration with his famous article Temple of Herculesand his numerous contributions towards the growth of connect.

@OSAMA is currently the most kudoed author, Sitting stylishly on approximately  a total of 19,000 kudos with over 4000 write ups posted, he is known for creating, inspiring and featuring in most interesting topics here on connect.

@HelloSamsonR, @LucioV, @BishowvijayaP, @Anonymous, @PaDeSSo, @shakeel_305, @Miguelfqmg 

20170420_085225.jpgOsama (5).JPGOsama.JPGScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-07-01.pngScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-06-31.png2017-07-26 15.05.00.png

Level 9

Thanks God @OnyedikaBenjaminJ , for having you and @DavidTito as my brothers 🙌

Oh @OSAMA i didnt get the post, guess you have so many brothers all over the world.

@OSAMA wrote:

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ 😁😁😁

Level 9

Thank you @DavidTito 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

Level 8

Hi @OnyedikaBenjaminJ  @DavidTito @Anonymous @BishowvijayaP

Congratulations @OSAMA

All I can say about Osama is he is a dedicated fun loving Local Guide in our community. All the best to Osama and fellow Local Guides. Osama, you are our inspiration. 💪💪💪💪💪

Cheers