Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: ONE Step Ahead for Accessibility

Level 8

@DeniGu Hi!!

Hope you are doing great. And thank for writing up.

Well, Here in Bangladesh, Local Guides loves to do for people, And from that LOVE this comes. Our campaign still ongoing like it will not end. We will try to cover the whole country.  But it may need some time and patience.

I hope I could share you more in future and you may like.

Thanks

-Sajol.

Level 8

@FelipePK Hi!!!

Yes, it is still 25 cities. But our campaign is still ongoing. We are trying to reach new cities. Hope one day we will cover the whole country. To do so we need support from around world.

And it is really helping a lot. I personally got few calls from some well-wishers who are really appreciated about the campaign.

Thanks.

-Sajol

Bangladesh

Level 10

@SajolKDas, thanks a lot for using very kind and sweet words about me .You guys are really doing hard jobs but I can't spare my times for joining and work with you  I am working hard for my family from the very begining of my life and all the way till now.. I will try my level best to accompany with you guys as much as possible. Thank you again.

Level 8

It was a very good initiative of Bangladesh Local Guides. I am excited to be a part of this and seeing such enthusiastic Youngs like @JAHEDx.  We able to make a big wed of accessibility in Chittagong.

Googler

Bravo, @SajolKDas and all Bangladesh Local Guides who participated. This is a lovely effort and I can't believe you gave out over 4,000 stickers! I look forward to seeing how accessibility improves around your area and to see this incredibly helpful information added to Google Maps by way of your contributions.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

Excellent @SajolKDas!

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to your future ventures! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @TraciC. Thanks for your words. It fills good to read from you.

Well Local Guides here are doing really great. You, We got more than 4000 stickers. And more are ongoing. And we strongly believe that it will bring some impact to society. Actually, when we were doing this campaign, we found many people were interested in it. We let them know about the campaign and they also wanted to join us. Here Local Guides are not only doing physically but also contributing through the Google map by answering questions and writing reviews and adding proper photos. 

Thanks

-Sajol

Level 8

@ShahriarRaihan vai thanks a lot. 

You and @JAHEDx vai helped a lot to make this happened.

Hope we will have you in future.

Google Moderator

I'm great, @SajolKDas, hope you're doing alright, too! 🙂

Love how you said that this campaign is still ongoing, and that you aim to cover the whole country. I'm looking forward to more updates from you and the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!