SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

ONE Step Ahead for Accessibility

One Step Ahead for Accessibility from Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Local Guides took an initiative for who are physically challenged to move around as its 98th meet-up. You will find some short stories here about the meet-up for people!!

Local Guides for Betterment.Local Guides for Betterment.

From December 2018, Bangladesh Local Guides starts to stick these stickers outside of any building and structure where people go for daily work, for fun,  for food and many more. And more than 150 Local Guides around the country joined the initiatives remotely. Well, It seems that BDLG sticks around more than 4000 stickers to the commercial and public building as well as structures. 

Few faces from the campaign.Few faces from the campaign.

More than 25 cities and places were covered in this campaign and still we have thousands of sticker left to stick. From the photo above you can see some of the faces who took part in the campaign. BDLG sent stickers by courier. All these stickers were printed by the support of BDLG and in an association of  Mazeda Network Limited, TopTen and SINGER. Big thanks to them. But the most important parts are the Local Guides who gave their time to make this campaign successful.
A perfect entry for Wheelchair.A perfect entry for Wheelchair.

When we were moving door to door to find accessible entrance we experienced a lot of things. There are many many buildings and structures are having a way for a wheelchair, but most of the old building are not having. We talking with them and they found the necessity of this path. And the good news is that the all-new buildings which are under construction and being made within a few days are having a path for a wheelchair. And they are very much aware of physically challenged people. Some of them are building an idea parking for accessibility. Where lift is also easy to use for those people.

Well, here I am sharing our full PHOTO ALBUM, you will get a good idea what Local Guides doing here.

I would love to share a video with all of you. A small work by Shamim Shuvo from BDLG.

I don't want to miss the change to thank those who helped to complete the event. Mahabub Hasan, Faisal Hasnat, Jahid Hasan, Bishnu Madhu, Biswajit Chakraborty, Rafsanjan Rana, Atikuzzaman Limon, Miraj Ul Islam, Roman Syed, Shamim Shuvo and many more..... A big thanks from my heart.

Bangladesh Local Guides is always arere for humanity and the brotherhood. We are always want to make the world a better place for our future generation. I strongly believe that you will like to see our Photo Album and share your views about the campaign. With your support, we can make a change to the society. With that views--

I am Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

45 comments
Level 8

Re: ONE Step Ahead for Accessibility

thank you Bangladesh local guid 

Level 8

Thank you so much bro @SajolKDas for share

sharif
Level 8

খুবই সুন্দর কাজ।  এগিয়ে যান আপনারা। আপনাদের এই কাজ কে সাধুবাদ জানাই

Level 8

Hi @SajolKDas,

Happy New Year 2019!

This is really a great initiative by Bangladesh Local Guide.

Feeling very proud to be a part of this initiative.

Thanks a lot to all the participants of this campaign. Hope this campaign will continue in future. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 7

The story as incredibly described as the work Bangladesh local guide did. Great to know about this campaign. Thank you guys.    

Level 8

Thanks a lot dear @SajolKDas (dada)for sharing this story.

Feel proud for I am a member of "Bangladesh Local Guides" Community.

Level 8

ধন্যবাদ @SajolKDas@ দাদা, আমাদের পুরো বিষয় টা এতো সুন্দর করে তুলে ধরার জন্য। ইনশাআল্লাহ আমরা সকলে মিলে আগামীতেও বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড পক্ষ হতে এ ধরনের কাজ করব।

Level 10

Brother @SajolKDas thank you for sharing wheelchair accessibility Recap.

Level 10

@SajolKDas, thank you very much for writing on the campaign of 98th meet up by Bangladesh local guides. This is great, which is done by the local guides, i.e. sticking up the stickers on doors and access of buildings and other structures where the persson with dusability needs to go for their regular requirements. Thsnks to the organigers those have taken a lot of pain to meke it successful the slogan "lets make open the access for all in this month of victory". A lot oof thanks to the sponsors those have taken the important part in the ccampaign. Thanks again @SajolKDas, for post and explain in details the activities of the local guides in many cities and places in the country. Hope for the best in future to participate all together in any activities of the local guides.