NeerajKumarIndia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Now Upload Video Of More Than 30 Seconds On GMaps..

Now local guides can upload videos of more than 30 seconds. I just found it on GMaps.Screenshot 1Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2Screenshot 2

Thank You All. Great

Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhgaya, Bihar, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Now Upload Video Of More Than 30 Seconds On GMaps..

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia some videos are sourced from the internet and are not uploaded by Local Guides. I'm not sure you can upload longer, I tried and it was truncated to 30s. If these are your videos it might be an experiment and not rolled out widely yet.

Level 10

Greeting On New Year @PaulPavlinovich Ji, Love to have guidance, Thank You. You are true and I not tried at present as no option to upload video from Android App for me. Hope so for other Android user also. The above mentioned video contributor is not a local guide as per profile. As he is unaware to opt or not decided to opt, don't know. But in local guide group of social media he posted where I am not a member so not asked him the process.

Connect Moderator

Cool it would be great to know how it was done @NeerajKumarIndia - interesting things happen in experiments with Google Apps all the time, some are advertised and some apply to just a small number of people.